Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Perfect Tuesday

Today was a perfect Tuesday. I only have class from 11:30-12:45, which makes Tuesday a great day for exploring the city. My roommate Jessie and I left school at 1....and we intentionally got lost....found a new part of the city.....and ate a GREAT lunch at Bistrot Etienne Marcel (Rue Etienne Marcel je pense???), which I believe is in the 1st or 2nd arrondissement ( I can't even remember how we walked there...but it was only 15 min from school). Everywhere I walk I see the cutest dogs I have ever seen, and a woman was eating lunch next to us with a dog that resembled my Dexter a bit (but in white). 

Lots of great little shops and things to see where we walked around....it was very nice to just walk around and see new things. We decided that recently we haven't been speaking French enough to one another in the apartment (we of course speak french regularly to French people....) so we decided to make it French hour. That went pretty well....for the most part. Also, we bumped into a new friend...Camille...he's Parisian, and very cool--and it was funny to run into someone we knew, who actually isn't American....

No pictures today.....just a tiny update. Probably not doing anything interesting for the rest of the evening. I am going to attempt to cook fish and cous cous for dinner....should be interesting. 

Peace and love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment