Thursday, April 2, 2009

Le 2 Avril

First of all....I can't believe it is April. That....is just......not real. Any hoot-today was a really great day so I thought I'd write about it all before I forgot later. My Haute Couture class met at Musee de la Marine today, and we saw this great exhibit on the influence the Navy has had on fashion. Basically, it was total eye candy... Chanel, Lanvin, Gaultier, Dior, Givenchy.....you name it-it was there, and all with crazy, haute-couture nautical inspiration. Beautiful-I wish I had taken pictures. After this I had my Oenology class. We did a rose tasting and it was enjoyable...I just don't love rose wines. After this my friend Will and I went a little outside the city to a parc where they are currently giving free hot-air balloon rides. It was so much fun! It was also a beautiful view...again, the theme of the day must be not having a camera when needing one...because I have no visual documentation of the ride. Sad....but it was great! We're both a little afraid of heights so it was funny. But, I survived my first hot-air balloon. Good times.

Heading to Amsterdam in the morning. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment