Friday, May 22, 2009

Final Post in France







Hello Hello. I leave for Philadelphia in 2 days. This will be my last Parisian Post. 

Things have been wonderful here. My friend from high school, Alyson, is backpacking Europe with some friends...and they stopped in Paris and stayed with me. It was great to see her and I got to do some touristy things all over again...in really beautiful weather. It is gorgeous here and I do not want to leave! 

One of my roommates and I finally went up the Tour Eiffel and got a look at the city...beautiful as always. A few days before all of my roommates and I went to the Tour Montparnasse, which is 59 stories tall (with the fastest elevator in Europe) and we saw a great view of the city as well. The theme of the last week seems to be "great views" as some of my roommates climbed 400 stairs to the top of Notre Dame, and we have been spending quite a bit of time at Place de la Concorde, Tuileries, and other beautiful areas. 

Spending the rest of today at the Louvre and then making dinner with the roommates. Peace and love. United States in 2. Where has 4 months gone???

No comments:

Post a Comment